URTICARIA DEFINITION NATURAL REMEDY
Urticaria-Causes Signs-Natural Treatment is the point of this topic. However, do not prevent giving you other necessary information about this disease (infection). Then you will also have the complications and the factors favoring this disease. Urticaria-Causes Signs-Natural Treatment
What is Urticaria?
Urticaria also known as Hives or Nettle-rash is itchy and swollen red area of the skin that appear quickly in response to an ”allergen” or better still, other condition. An allergen is something that produces an allergic reaction. Hives is recognized as a disease. According to the appearance of the disease, it is also defined as red, itchy welts that result from a skin reaction. All the same, it is not contagious. Urticaria-Causes Signs-Natural Treatment. What exactly is the source?
Cause: Urticaria-Causes Signs-Natural Treatment
When an allergic reaction appear in or your body, the body liberate a protein we call histamine. When this histamine is released, the tiny blood vessels recognized as capillaries leak fluid. The fluid subsequently accumulates in the skin and causes a rash. In over half of all cases, people never find the exact cause of Urticaria. But
- medications, including some antibiotics and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), such as aspirin and ACE inhibitors, used for high blood pressure
- foods, such nuts, shellfish, food additives, eggs, strawberries, and wheat products
- infections, including influenza, the common cold, glandular fever, and hepatitis B
- bacterial infections, including urinary tract infections and strep throat
- intestinal parasites
- extreme temperatures or changes in temperature
- high body temperature
- pet dander from dogs, cats, horses, and so on
- dust mites
- cockroaches and cockroach waste
- some plants, including nettles, poison ivy, and poison oak
- insect bites and stings
- some chemicals
- chronic illness, such as thyroid disease or lupus
- sunlight exposure
- water on the skin
- Pain medications
- Insects or parasites
- Heat or cold
- Alcohol or food
- Pressure on the skin, as from a tight waistband
Types of Urticaria
Further research has led us to discover types of hives such as: acute and chronic. Hives, or urticaria, can be acute or chronic.
-Acute urticaria is the most common type of hives. It symptoms last less than 6 weeks, and they typically affect the face and the neck, the fingers, the toes, and the genitals of males. However, any part of the body can be influenced or affected.
-Chronic urticaria continues for more than 6 weeks. About one (01) over a thousand (1,000) people is assessed to experience chronic urticaria.
The exact cause remain unidentified, but may link to the immune system. Viruses can also trigger hives. In some cases, it may relate to an underlying autoimmune disorder, such as thyroid disease or lupus.
-Angioedema may also occur because this is similar to hives, but it affects the deeper layers of the skin.
Symptoms Urticaria-Causes Signs-Natural Treatment
Signs and symptoms of chronic hives involve:
- Batches of red or skin-colored welts (wheals), which appear anywhere on your body
- Welts that vary in size, change shape, and appear and fade repeatedly as the reaction runs its course
- Itching, which may be severe
- Painful swelling (angioedema) of the lips, eyelids and inside the throat
- A tendency for signs and symptoms to flare with triggers such as heat, exercise and stress
- A tendency for signs and symptoms to persist for more than six weeks and to recur frequently and unpredictably, sometimes for months or year
Visit our store shop to know more diseases on www.africbio.net
Natural Home Remedy Urticaria-Causes Signs-Natural Treatment
- OTC antihistamines.
- Oatmeal bath.
- Aloe Vera.
- Cold compress.
- Calamine lotion.
Natural treatment Urticaria-Causes Signs-Natural Treatment AHB
Make your treatment easier, faster and cheaper with Africa Health Bio treatment program. Visit this shop to know the necessary substances